- 2 Pkgs Instant Fat Free/Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
- 2 Cups Skim Milk
- 1 tub Light Cool Whip
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 Combine milk, pudding mix, vanilla and half the tub of cool whip. Mix thoroughly
- 1 Pour mixture into crust and top with remaining cool whip
- 1 Optional: Add slices of banana or crushed Oreo cookies on top
- This is one of my absolute favorite desserts. I am usually very skeptical of light, low cal or fat free desserts, I usually think they either have a funny taste or simply are not satisfying. This dessert proved me wrong! In fact, it is so good that people often ask me for the recipe with no idea how easy and ‘light’ it is. This is one dessert I would have no doubt about serving at a party or bbq, I guarantee the compliments will flow!
- The best part is that there are so many variations that will totally change the dessert, so you never get bored!
- Make it a pumpkin mousse pie by adding half a can of pumpkin (can easily buy this at any grocery store), and sprinkle the top with cinnamon
- Use chocolate pudding instead and add a crushed up ‘skor’ chocolate bar to the mix
- Use cheesecake instant pudding mix to make it a cheesecake pie
Prep Time: 0 min Cook Time: 5 min Ready in: 5 min
Recipe courtesy of Amanda Russell